
Palace supports accountability
Malacañang said it will not interfere in the impeachment trial of Vice President Sara Duterte, citing the constitutional principle of separation of powers…
· 1 MIN READ
Topic

Malacañang said it will not interfere in the impeachment trial of Vice President Sara Duterte, citing the constitutional principle of separation of powers…
· 1 MIN READ

A retired flag officer is calling on his Philippine Military Academy batchmates to exercise independent judgment and restraint amid mounting pressure within…
· 1 MIN READ

Fort Del Pilar, Baguio City — President Ferdinand Marcos Jr. and Vice President Sara Duterte issued separate calls yesterday to address the holding of…
· 1 MIN READ

Fort Del Pilar, Baguio City — Cadet 1st Class Christine Kaye Demisana Librada, Philippine Military Academy (PMA) Talang Dangal Class of 2026 valedictorian,…
· 3 MIN READ

‘Government-wide, allocation releases programmed for the second quarter have so far reached P1.287 trillion, and it is a must that the social good that this…
· 2 MIN READ

The Department of Education (DepEd) is testing a satellite- and AI-driven disaster monitoring system to determine which schools should suspend classes during…
· 1 MIN READ

Presidential Communications Office Undersecretary Claire Castro also questioned the timing of the trip.
· 2 MIN READ

Another high-profile member of the current administration’s Cabinet is said to be on his way out, with whispers Nosy Tarsee caught pointing to his alleged…
· 1 MIN READ

‘He is not detained. He had to be brought there because he has a pending petition for asylum.‘
· 4 MIN READ

Call me a feminist, but I simply refuse to believe there are far less Filipina artists worthy of this honor.
· 3 MIN READ

Malacañang Palace on Monday defended President Ferdinand Marcos Jr.’s statement regarding former Ako Bicol Representative Zaldy Co’s reported status in the…
· 2 MIN READ

Malacañang on Thursday pushed back against Vice President Sara Duterte’s claim that her travel authority was issued at the last minute, saying the approval…
· 2 MIN READ

Vice President Sara Duterte on Thursday criticized the Office of the President for issuing her travel authority only hours before her scheduled departure,…
· 1 MIN READ

For the graduates, their dreams are finally within reach. But to be honest, in the Philippines the transition between a ‘fresh graduate’ and a ‘newly employed…
· 3 MIN READ

Malacañang Palace on Wednesday announced the resignation of Eduardo Año as national security adviser, citing his retirement from public service as the reason.
· 2 MIN READ

Fueling the petition were recent rumors and online claims about Marcos’s health, including alleged hospital visits and speculation that he was confined at St.…
· 2 MIN READ

Malacañang Palace on Monday dismissed allegations from Davao City Mayor Sebastian “Baste” Duterte that President Ferdinand Marcos Jr. is “self-destructing,”…
· 2 MIN READ

Reporters covering President Ferdinand Marcos Jr., or the so-called Malacañang Press Corps (MPC), have denounced allegations that they are being paid or used…
· 2 MIN READ