
Flood-hit Bulacan gets seawall probe
The DPWH has faced scrutiny over flood-control projects in Bulacan after congressional and Senate hearings uncovered alleged ghost and substandard projects.
· 2 MIN READ
Topic

The DPWH has faced scrutiny over flood-control projects in Bulacan after congressional and Senate hearings uncovered alleged ghost and substandard projects.
· 2 MIN READ

The administration of President Ferdinand Marcos Jr. is mounting an "all-out" effort to address urban flooding and improper waste disposal through expanded…
· 1 MIN READ

We have lowered the bar so far that doing what should have been done in the first place can now look like an accomplishment.
· 3 MIN READ

The Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH), led by Secretary Vince Dizon, inspected the alleged ghost flood control projects in the town of Paombong…
· 2 MIN READ
MISAMIS ORIENTAL — Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) Secretary Vince Dizon inspected two major infrastructure projects in Northern Mindanao,…
· 2 MIN READ

The continuous expansion of urban areas in Metro Manila is among the factors contributing to major flooding in the region, according to the Metropolitan Manila…
· 2 MIN READ

Beyond getting water out of the city, we should also think about giving people somewhere to get out of the way. A place for people and property to reach safety…
· 3 MIN READ

BAGUIO CITY — Public Works Secretary Vince Dizon said he will order an investigation into a rocknetting project along Beckel-Lamut Road in La Trinidad,…
· 1 MIN READ

The theft of vital structural components caused damage to the southbound section of the EDSA Magallanes Flyover, resulting in falling debris that prompted…
· 1 MIN READ

So what exactly died? Because this sounds like the pig is doing fantastic and is apparently more clever now.
· 3 MIN READ

District congressmen got a baseline of P500 million each, partylist representatives from P120 million to P150 million.
· 3 MIN READ

In those six hours, I could have reached Baguio, with a stopover or two. Instead, I barely moved around San Juan.
· 3 MIN READ

Regional Public Works officials said overall progress reached 42.3 percent based on total project costs as of July 2026.
· 1 MIN READ

President Ferdinand Marcos Jr. on Wednesday said the government’s efforts at flood control could not fully keep pace with the increasingly intense rainfall…
· 2 MIN READ

Technical assessments indicated that the materials do not pose a risk.
· 2 MIN READ

The administration of President Ferdinand Marcos Jr. has proposed a P3.06-billion allocation for the construction of evacuation centers nationwide in 2027,…
· 3 MIN READ

Instead, the budget is kept voluminous and splits a single road repair project into a half-dozen items, maintenance here, rehabilitation there, flood control…
· 2 MIN READ

As my vehicle struggled through the waist-deep flood, I found myself stuck in traffic for two hours on Visayas Avenue in Quezon City with the water continuing…
· 2 MIN READ