Salceda to replace Diokno? ‘Fake news’, says PBBM



Executive Secretary Ralph Recto enticed American investors to establish operations at the Luzon Economic Corridor (LEC)…

Executive Secretary Ralph Recto urged American investors to set up operations along the Luzon Economic Corridor (LEC),…

Gilas Pilipinas Youth will try to keep its 2027 FIBA U19 Basketball World Cup dream alive when it faces Syria in the…

CAGAYAN DE ORO — Team North showed its class, resolve and championship mettle right from the opening tee, overcoming…

His remains will be cremated Tuesday, with senior Communist Party leaders expected to attend a farewell ceremony,…
President Ferdinand Marcos Jr. on Tuesday ended rumors that Finance Secretary Ben Diokno will be replaced by Albay Rep. Joey Salceda.
In a chance interview at the Philippine International Convention Center in Pasay City, Marcos was asked about the alleged looming changes in leadership at the Finance Department, to which he immediately responded: "Fake news."
"I don't know where that comes from. Why would I do that? We have assembled a great team," he said.
The President was at the PICC to grace the 49th founding anniversary of the Career Executive Service Board.
Diokno, who also heads Marcos's economic team, had earlier downplayed speculations that he would be replaced, citing his "good relationship" with the President.
Salceda, chairperson of the House Ways and Means, also blasted as "pointless speculation" a report that he was being considered to replace Diokno.