
Almost 13,000 displaced after deadly quake
Inhabitants were preparing to sleep outside for a third night, afraid to go home as over 1,600 aftershocks.
· 2 MIN READ
Topic

Inhabitants were preparing to sleep outside for a third night, afraid to go home as over 1,600 aftershocks.
· 2 MIN READ

Employees of Standard Chartered Bank donated P1.5 million to support relief and recovery efforts for indigenous Lumad families affected by the 7.8-magnitude…
· 1 MIN READ

One Meralco Foundation (OMF) and the Meralco Bacoor Business Center distributed relief packs to people affected by the heavy rains brought about by tropical…
· 1 MIN READ

The Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corp. (PAGCOR) has released P65.6 million in initial food and non-food aid to communities across Luzon and Metro Manila…
· 1 MIN READ

The damage inflicted by Tropical Cyclones Luis and Maymay and the enhanced Southwest Monsoon has reached P135.3 million, putting thousands of farmers at risk…
· 1 MIN READ

The Department of Education (DepEd) said 2,424 classrooms were damaged by the combined effects of Tropical Storm Maymay and the southwest monsoon, or Habagat,…
· 2 MIN READ

The Philippine Atmospheric, Geophysical and Astronomical Services Administration (PAGASA) reported Saturday afternoon that it was monitoring three weather…
· 2 MIN READ

BAGUIO CITY — The Baguio City Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Office (CDRRMO) recorded more than 35 incidents caused by typhoon “Maymay” as of Thursday…
· 1 MIN READ

Selected post offices across the National Capital Region (NCR) remained open Thursday to provide essential services despite the general suspension of…
· 1 MIN READ

President Ferdinand R. Marcos Jr. on Monday urged Congress to pass a package of tax relief measures that would raise income tax exemptions for workers, ease…
· 1 MIN READ

As price shocks due to inflation have continued to affect consumers’ purchasing power, House Committee on Ways and Means chairperson Rep. Miro Quimbo expressed…
· 2 MIN READ

At least 350 passenger flights departing and arriving from Hong Kong had been canceled on Sunday.
· 2 MIN READ

A P37.5-million donation from Japanese furniture retailer Nitori Holdings for families displaced by the 8 June Mindanao earthquake was formally turned over…
· 3 MIN READ

Senator Christopher “Bong” Go’s office distributed relief assistance to 146 families displaced by separate fire incidents in Barangays Palatiw and Pinagbuhatan…
· 1 MIN READ

As the nation counts down to President Ferdinand Marcos Jr.’s fifth State of the Nation Address (SoNA) on 27 July, the political noise on the national stage…
· 2 MIN READ

The death toll from the combined effects of typhoon “Inday” and the southwest monsoon has risen to 26, the Office of Civil Defense (OCD) said Wednesday.
· 1 MIN READ

The death toll from the combined effects of Typhoon Inday and the southwest monsoon, or Habagat, has risen to 26, the Office of Civil Defense (OCD) said…
· 1 MIN READ

The Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) announced Tuesday that it has prepositioned nearly 4.75 million family food packs across the country to…
· 1 MIN READ