
Continuous rains saturated the soil in Sitio Libis, Barangay San Nicolas in Gapan City, Nueva Ecija, triggering a…

CITY OF SAN FERNANDO, Pampanga — Mayor Vilma Caluag has ordered the extension of the suspension of face-to-face classes…

Assistant Majority Leader and Negros Occidental 3rd District Rep. Javier Miguel Benitez has filed a bill seeking to…

Strong currents from the overflowing Sta. Fe River battered the Barangay Sta. Fe hall on Wednesday, 19 August, as…

Commission on Elections (Comelec) chairman George Erwin Garcia said he respected the pending proposals in Congress…
Versatile forward Jamie Malonzo is back in Barangay Ginebra’s active roster after spending almost nine months on the sidelines due to a calf injury.
He was reactivated last Friday just in time for the Kings’ return to action after the holiday break against defending champion San Miguel Beer in the Philippine Basketball Association Commissioner’s Cup today at the Smart Araneta Coliseum.
However, Malonzo seeing minutes inside the court after a long hiatus against a highly physical Beermen remains up in the air.
“He’s a game-time decision,” Ginebra coach Tim Cone said of the athletic Filipino-American No.2 overall Draft pick five years ago.
Malonzo returned to an active role after the Kings relegated Jeremiah Gray to the injured/reserve list.
The 28-year-old high-flyer went down with a left calf injury in the waning seconds of Ginebra’s 99-88 win over NorthPort in the Philippine Cup on 14 April last year.
He underwent surgery and was out of commission since then, including missing Gilas Pilipinas’ FIBA Olympic Qualifying Tournament in Riga, Latvia last July and the second window of the Asia Cup qualifier in Manila two months ago.