Palace shrugs off Leviste exile claim



The theft of vital structural components caused damage to the southbound section of the EDSA Magallanes Flyover,…

So what exactly died? Because this sounds like the pig is doing fantastic and is apparently more clever now.

District congressmen got a baseline of P500 million each, partylist representatives from P120 million to P150 million.

In those six hours, I could have reached Baguio, with a stopover or two. Instead, I barely moved around San Juan.

Given the climate of corruption, award-winning actor John Arcilla called out netizens who have a penchant for voting…
Malacañang dismissed on Saturday as “senseless” the claim of Batangas 1st District Rep. Leandro Leviste that the Marcos administration had asked him to travel abroad and stop releasing alleged evidence on anomalous flood control projects.
Presidential Communications Undersecretary and Palace Press Officer Claire Castro said President Ferdinand R. Marcos Jr. and his administration are focused on more pressing national concerns, particularly efforts to boost the country’s economy.
“The President and this administration are busy with more important national issues. President Marcos Jr. is focused on boosting the country’s economy,” Castro said.
Castro added that Malacañang would not waste time addressing what she described as a “meaningless” allegation.
“We do not give importance to senseless statements. They are just a waste of time,” she said.
Leviste had earlier claimed that he was asked by supposed “representatives of the administration” to seek travel authority and go overseas, allegedly in exchange for halting the release of documents linking government officials to questionable flood control and infrastructure projects of the Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH).
The lawmaker first raised the issue in November 2025, saying he had obtained documents purportedly connecting Cabinet members and other officials to irregular DPWH projects.