
Comelec: BARMM polls to proceed despite Macacua convoy attack
The Commission on Elections (Comelec) on Monday said the 14 September Bangsamoro parliamentary elections will proceed as scheduled despite the attack…
· 2 MIN READ
Topic

The Commission on Elections (Comelec) on Monday said the 14 September Bangsamoro parliamentary elections will proceed as scheduled despite the attack…
· 2 MIN READ

Malacañang on Monday said the first parliamentary elections in the Bangsamoro Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (BARMM) will push through in September…
· 2 MIN READ

Philippine National Police (PNP) chief Gen. Jose Melencio Nartatez Jr. on Monday assured the public that security measures remain in place ahead of the first…
· 2 MIN READ

Employees of Standard Chartered Bank donated P1.5 million to support relief and recovery efforts for indigenous Lumad families affected by the 7.8-magnitude…
· 1 MIN READ

Five areas in Mindanao recorded danger-level heat indices, four of which hit 43 degrees Celsius on Sunday, the Philippine Atmospheric, Geophysical and…
· 1 MIN READ

The Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) on Sunday strongly condemned the strafing of the convoy of Bangsamoro Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (BARMM)…
· 2 MIN READ

DBP seeks to convert a growing pool of deposits into additional financing for development projects, launching its ‘Save 2 Win’ campaign to attract fresh funds…
· 2 MIN READ

She lives at the base of Mt.Matutum, surrounded by fields of pineapple, at the heart of nature and its serene idyll. She bears a beautiful name and radiates…
· 1 MIN READ

NARVACAN, Ilocos Sur — Prolonged heavy rains, rising river levels and strong currents contributed to the collapse of a portion of the flood control structure…
· 2 MIN READ

The President on Friday acknowledged that corruption issues have affected economic growth after the government became cautious in releasing infrastructure…
· 2 MIN READ

Bare ‘unseen hand’ behind contractor, gov’t dared
· 3 MIN READ

The very projects intended to protect Filipinos from nature’s fury appear to have been turned by some into a feeding trough for plunderers, an opportunity to…
· 4 MIN READ

The Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) will begin an P84-million rehabilitation of the heavily damaged Maysan Road this month, triggering a…
· 2 MIN READ

So you get fantastic at living with bad roads. You hit the pothole once, you blame government. Twice, you remember it. Third pothole, you blame yourself,…
· 3 MIN READ

Global technology and infrastructure firm iSON is preparing to expand its Philippine footprint with $300 million in planned investments, targeting…
· 1 MIN READ

The questioned EDSA rehabilitation project, stretching from Orense Street in Makati City to Monumento in Caloocan City, has a separate contract worth more than…
· 3 MIN READ

The push to make electric vehicles more practical in the Philippines is gaining ground as the Department of Science and Technology (DoST) and SM Prime Holdings…
· 2 MIN READ

At this rate, Bongbong does not actually have to defeat flooding. He only has to defeat last year’s flood. What an opponent. His own failure: ‘Ganito na talaga…
· 2 MIN READ