
Comelec: BARMM polls to proceed despite Macacua convoy attack
The Commission on Elections (Comelec) on Monday said the 14 September Bangsamoro parliamentary elections will proceed as scheduled despite the attack…
· 2 MIN READ
Topic

The Commission on Elections (Comelec) on Monday said the 14 September Bangsamoro parliamentary elections will proceed as scheduled despite the attack…
· 2 MIN READ

Malacañang on Monday said the first parliamentary elections in the Bangsamoro Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (BARMM) will push through in September…
· 2 MIN READ

Philippine National Police (PNP) chief Gen. Jose Melencio Nartatez Jr. on Monday assured the public that security measures remain in place ahead of the first…
· 2 MIN READ

Employees of Standard Chartered Bank donated P1.5 million to support relief and recovery efforts for indigenous Lumad families affected by the 7.8-magnitude…
· 1 MIN READ

LA UNION — La Union has largely recovered from recent typhoons and flooding, but prolonged heavy rains, clogged waterways, high tides and improper garbage…
· 1 MIN READ

The victims included a 58-year-old woman whose car was believed to have been swept away by floodwaters.
· 1 MIN READ

Parañaque City residents expressed deep shock and alarm after an unprecedented "sea of trash" blanketed the Redemptorist Water Channel in Baclaran following…
· 1 MIN READ

Five areas in Mindanao recorded danger-level heat indices, four of which hit 43 degrees Celsius on Sunday, the Philippine Atmospheric, Geophysical and…
· 1 MIN READ

The Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) on Sunday strongly condemned the strafing of the convoy of Bangsamoro Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (BARMM)…
· 2 MIN READ

The Metropolitan Manila Development Authority conducted preemptive pumping on Saturday to remove accumulated water, improve water flow and increase the river’s…
· 1 MIN READ

A man in his 60s or 70s was found floating in a flooded road.
· 2 MIN READ

She lives at the base of Mt.Matutum, surrounded by fields of pineapple, at the heart of nature and its serene idyll. She bears a beautiful name and radiates…
· 1 MIN READ

Flooding in Cainta is expected to drop by more than 45 percent once construction of a new drainage interceptor project along Marcos Highway is completed, local…
· 1 MIN READ

Unlike Noah, who had been warned of the coming flood, the tenants of Malacañang are nebulous about the weather.
· 3 MIN READ

A P5-million river wall in Barangay Prenza 2 collapsed last 10 August following heavy rainfall brought by the enhanced southwest monsoon, just two months after…
· 1 MIN READ

The provincial government of Pampanga declared a state of calamity Wednesday as continuous heavy rainfall driven by the enhanced southwest monsoon caused…
· 1 MIN READ

Floodwaters have receded in barangays Malanday and Tumana after the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) deployed large mobile booster pumps to…
· 1 MIN READ

Infrastructure projects and drainage upgrades have significantly reduced flooding in Barangay Tunasan, transforming an area long vulnerable to severe…
· 1 MIN READ