
7 QC kidnapping suspects get life imprisonment
A trial court convicted seven men of kidnapping for ransom in connection with the 2025 abduction of a 78-year-old Filipino-Chinese woman held for a P500-…
· 1 MIN READ
Topic

A trial court convicted seven men of kidnapping for ransom in connection with the 2025 abduction of a 78-year-old Filipino-Chinese woman held for a P500-…
· 1 MIN READ

Leptospirosis cases in Quezon City have risen to 161 from 1 January to 13 August, according to the city’s latest leptospirosis surveillance update. Twenty…
· 1 MIN READ

Ten people have died from leptospirosis in Iloilo province from 4 January to 8 August, amid 84 reported cases across 32 municipalities, according to the Iloilo…
· 2 MIN READ

Sanctions during the period included dismissal from the service for 1,337 personnel.
· 2 MIN READ

Philippine National Police (PNP) chief Police General Jose Melencio Nartatez Jr. announced Wednesday that the police force is strengthening its anti-kidnapping…
· 1 MIN READ

A military base on the outskirts of the community was first attacked.
· 1 MIN READ

BAGUIO CITY — The Baguio City Health Services Office (CHSO) has reported an increase in acute gastroenteritis cases, driven largely by a rise in rotavirus and…
· 2 MIN READ

‘She perished shortly after she was taken’ and ‘is buried in nature now.’
· 2 MIN READ

Both the Cebu City and Cebu Provincial health offices have reported a surge in dengue cases, prompting authorities to intensify monitoring and remind the…
· 2 MIN READ

SKOPJE, Republic of North Macedonia (AFP) — More than 1,000 people have been treated for poisoning symptoms in North Macedonia, a hospital said Friday, after…
· 1 MIN READ

BAGUIO CITY — Baguio City has recorded 41 confirmed Covid-19 cases so far this year, with a noticeable increase beginning in May, Mayor Benjamin Magalong said.
· 1 MIN READ

Students and parents can now report bullying cases directly to the Department of Justice (DoJ), which says it is ready to provide legal assistance and…
· 1 MIN READ

The local government of Quezon City on Monday urged residents not to panic following a rise in confirmed Covid-19 cases over the past three weeks, stressing…
· 2 MIN READ

ILOILO CITY — Dengue cases in Iloilo province dropped by 65 percent during the first half of 2026, but health authorities continue to urge residents to remain…
· 1 MIN READ

NORALA, South Cotabato — Local health authorities have intensified anti-dengue operations after the Norala District Hospital recorded 36 active cases of the…
· 1 MIN READ

Philippine National Police (PNP) chief Police General Jose Melencio Nartatez Jr. on Wednesday hailed the conviction of seven people involved in the…
· 2 MIN READ

The Tuguegarao Component City Police Station (TCCPS) has denied reports of an alleged attempted kidnapping involving a young woman in Tuguegarao City, saying…
· 1 MIN READ
