
BBM rice continues every 2 months — Recto
Executive Secretary Ralph G. Recto assured that the government’s free rice program for poor Filipino families will continue every two months under President…
· 1 MIN READ
Topic

Executive Secretary Ralph G. Recto assured that the government’s free rice program for poor Filipino families will continue every two months under President…
· 1 MIN READ

The Energy Regulatory Commission (ERC) ordered the suspension of the flawed collection of excessive Line Loss and Congestion Cost (LLCC) charges, bringing…
· 2 MIN READ
The National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) has reset to Monday the appearance of four lawyers subpoenaed in connection with an alleged plot to frame Executive…
· 1 MIN READ

Among electric cooperatives with the highest system losses in 2025 were the combined operations of Albay Electric Cooperative Inc. (ALECO) and Albay Power and…
· 2 MIN READ

As monsoon rains continue to affect parts of the country, the Manila Electric Company (Meralco) is powering relief for its customers, with crews and personnel…
· 4 MIN READ

The National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) denied Wednesday that it leaked CCTV footage that recently surfaced in the media regarding an alleged plot to frame…
· 2 MIN READ

The National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) denied releasing CCTV footage that recently surfaced in the media in connection with the alleged plot to frame…
· 2 MIN READ

Batangas 1st District Rep. Leandro Leviste invoked his right to remain silent Tuesday in connection with the probe of the National Bureau of Investigation…
· 2 MIN READ

The overall electricity rate has declined by P0.0428 per kilowatt-hour to P14.7833 per kWh, down from P14.8261 per kWh in July. ‘For residential customers of…
· 2 MIN READ

Meralco said they are hoping that the downward adjustment will bring relief to Meralco customers, especially with the lower overall demand observed in the…
· 2 MIN READ

Lawmakers urged the public to take a more objective view of power system loss charges, saying energy losses are an unavoidable part of electricity distribution…
· 2 MIN READ

The suspect allegedly claimed he had been instructed to recruit women who would falsely accuse Recto of availing their services.
· 2 MIN READ

A senator-judge in Vice President Sara Duterte’s impeachment trial on Wednesday questioned whether there was a conflict of interest with defense lawyer Michael…
· 4 MIN READ

In its legal opinion, the Law Department said the requirement does not impose an additional qualification for elective office because it merely requires…
· 2 MIN READ

Batangas Representative Leandro Leviste, former Congressman Jacinto “Jing” Paras, and several others allegedly involved in a supposed plot to frame Executive…
· 2 MIN READ

National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) director Melvin Matibag defended the agency on Tuesday against allegations that it is being politically weaponized,…
· 1 MIN READ

The National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) on Monday said it is investigating an alleged smear campaign targeting Executive Secretary Ralph Recto, even as…
· 2 MIN READ

The ERC decision to implement a refund for consumers comes in direct response to numerous longstanding complaints about the continuous increase in electricity…
· 2 MIN READ