Teen-aged boy electrocuted in Tondo
A 14-year-old boy died after he was electrocuted by a live wire in an air-conditioned canopy of a house Saturday morning in Capulong Street, Barangay 104, Tondo, Manila.
Police from MPD-PS 1 identified the victim as Jasper Castro, resident of Imelda Street corner Capulong Street Barangay 108, Tondo, Manila.
The body of the victim was brought down by a passing Manila Bureau of Fire Protection truck coming from a fire at Sitio Damayan, Tondo when they were stopped by some residents in the place.
Police described the dead body of the boy as shirtless and only wearing jersey shorts.
The victim was electrocuted at around 10:20 a.m. in a house owned by Joey Lepiten, 44, at 26C-2 Capulong Street, Barangay 104, Tondo.
Police are still investigating the circumstances of the case.
Read more Daily Tribune stories at: https://tribune.net.ph/
Follow us on social media
Facebook, X, Instagram & Threads: @tribunephl