Select Maxus dealerships have already reopened shop after over two months of halting operations to comply with the government’s guidelines under the enhanced community quarantine (ECQ).
However; Maxus is strictly following protocols for business operations under the “new normal” as recommended by the Inter-Agency Task Force on Emerging Infectious Diseases (IATF-EID). Hence, under these guidelines, customers are strongly encouraged to call or e-mail their respective Maxus dealerships to schedule their showroom visits or to book their service appointments.
They can contact the dealerships through the following numbers and email addresses:
• Maxus Mandaluyong, Greenfield District: email@example.com, (02) 8558-5823
• Maxus Quezon Avenue: firstname.lastname@example.org, 0917-8720464/0977-8228585
• Maxus Taguig South: email@example.com, 0917-8001076
• Maxus Iloilo: firstname.lastname@example.org, 0936-9534345
• Maxus Alabang: email@example.com, (02) 8558-5828/0916-9948113)
They can also course their inquiries thru Maxus PH’s Customer Care Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once at the dealership, customers are expected to observe proper protocols, such as follows:
• Customers (scheduled and walk-ins) are required to wear face masks.
• Customers are to be screened for body temperature. If the reading exceeds 37.5 degrees Celsius, the customer is to be refused entry.
• Customers are urged to maintain physical distancing of at least one meter from other customers and staff when within the premises.
• Customers or guests are encouraged to use hand sanitizers, which are made accessible in strategic locations.
Aside from these, every dealership ensures that its operations’ staff, sales, service and delivery crew likewise follow the safety protocols which are:
• Facilities, such as: customer lounge, comfort rooms and door handles are regularly disinfected.
• Application of protective material to vehicles’ seats, steering wheel covers, shift knob, floor mat and bumper covers throughout the time the vehicle is being serviced.
• Use of disposable gloves and proper protective gear by service team throughout the entire service process, from receiving to releasing. Car keys are to be sanitized before turnover to the customer.
• Proper disposal of any used parts left in the car.
• At billing or invoicing, staff are required to wear mask and gloves and maintain proper physical distancing. Only sanitized pens are to be offered to customers for their signatures, and payment cards shall be disinfected before and after transactions.
The following dealerships in Metro Manila, which is under modified ECQ, have already reopened but only at a 50-percent capacity to comply with health and physical distancing: Maxus Mandaluyong Greenfield District at 833 Sheridan Street, Barangay Highway Hills in Mandaluyong City; Maxus Quezon Avenue at 1229 Quezon Avenue, Quezon City; Maxus Taguig South at 6140 P. Cayatano Blvd. Brgy. Ususan, Taguig City and Maxus Alabang at Alabang-Zapote Road, Madrigal Business Park, Ayala Alabang, Muntinlupa City.
Meanwhile; Maxus Iloilo in Barangay Taft North, Mandurriao, Iloilo City has already resumed operations under general community quarantine. While Maxus Cebu along Soriano Avenue in the North Reclamation Area, Mabolo, Cebu City, however, has still remained closed.