SUSPENDED SECURITY BANK OPERATIONS
NO CLEARING/NO SETTLEMENT TODAY, 13 JANUARY 2020
In view of the Taal Volcano eruption, please be informed:
- ALL branches in Metro Manila (National Capital Region) and Calabarzon are closed today, 13 January 2020 (Monday).
- Select branches in Region 3are also closed today, while the rest of branches in Region 3 will observe shortened banking operations until 3PM. Please refer to the list below for guidance.
- ATMs, SBOL and DIGIBANKER are available.
- Metro Manila (ALL BRANCHES CLOSED)
- 16 cities inside: the city of Manila, Quezon City, Caloocan, Las Piñas, Makati, Malabon, Mandaluyong, Marikina, Muntinlupa, Navotas, Parañaque, Pasay, Pasig, San Juan, Taguig, and Valenzuela; and Municipality of Pateros.
5. Calabarzon (ALL BRANCHES CLOSED)
- 5 provinces – Cavite, Laguna, Batangas, Rizal, and Quezon, and one highly urbanized city, Lucena.
6. Central Luzon (Region 3)
- Cabanatuan, Cabanatuan-Maharlika, San Jose – Nueva Ejica, San Fernando, Angeles and Balanga branches will observe suspended banking operations.
- All other branches in Central Luzon (Region 3) will observe SHORTENED BANKING OPERATIONS until 3 p.m. today.
Branches not affected will remain open. For assistance, clients may call 24-hour Customer Service hotline (02) 8887-9188.