Declaring P28.070 million worth of assets and P12.562 million worth of liabilities, Go has P15.508 million net worth as of 30 June 2019.
He ranked 23rd on the overall list of senators who have the highest amount of net worth.
Meanwhile, the three other neophyte Senators Ronald Dela Rosa, Imee Marcos and Francis Tolentino ranked 19th, 17th and 14th in the list, respectively.
Dela Rosa, a former National Police chief, declared P32.690 million worth of assets and P4.431 million liabilities having P28.258 million net worth.
Marcos, former Ilocos Norte governor, disclosed an amount of P29.970 million net worth having P40.970 million worth of assets and P11 million liabilities.
Tolentino, who was a Presidential political adviser, stated P62.482 million net worth with P92.712 million assets and P30.230 liabilities.
Senate President Vicente Sotto III ranked 12th with P70.120 million net worth with P129.051 million assets and P58.931 million liabilities.
Senate President Pro Tempore Ralph Recto was the third richest senator having P555 million net worth having P645 million assets and P89.823 million worth of liabilities.
Recto was followed by Senate Majority Floor Leader Juan Miguel Zubiri on the list declaring P182 million net worth with P316 million worth of assets and P133 million worth of liabilities.
Senate Minority Floor Leader Franklin Drilon ranked 7th on the list with P97 million net worth from P125 million worth of assets and P28 million worth of liabilities.
The list was topped by reelected Senator Cynthia Villar with P3.534 billion net worth with no liabilities.
She was followed by world boxing champion Senator Manny Pacquiao stating P3.151 billion worth of assets less P146 million worth of liabilities declaring P3.005 billion total wealth.
At the bottom of the list was detained Senator Leila de Lima who declared P9.278 million worth of assets and P1.572 worth of liabilities having P7.706 million net worth as of 31 December 2019.
Here is the whole list of senators’ net worth ranked from highest to lowest:
1.Sen. Cynthia Villar-P3,534,412,797
2. Sen. Manny Pacquiao-P3,005,808,000
3. Sen. Ralph Recto -P555,324,479.82
4. Sen. Juan Miguel Zubiri-P182,851,570.34
5. Sen. Ramon Bong Revilla-P164,203,379.38
6. Sen. Sonny Angara-P139,026,597.00
7. Sen. Franklin Drilon-P97,726,758
8. Sen. Sherwin Gatchalian-P96,210,607.14
9. Sen.Grace Poe-P95,693,450.37
10. Sen. Pilar Juliana Cayetano-P82,308,227.36
12.Sen. Vicente Sotto III-P70,120,700.30
13. Sen. Manuel Lapid-P69,910,000
14.Sen. Francis Tolentino-P62,482,000
15. Sen. Nancy Binay-P59,911,019
16. Sen. Panfilo Lacson-P42,442,341
17. Sen. Imee Marcos-P29,970,467
18. Sen. Aquilino “Koko” Pimentel-P29,934,635
19. Sen Ronald Dela Rosa-P28,258,908
20. Sen.Joel Villanueva-P26,921,555
21. Sen. Francis Pangilinan-P16,695,048.17
22. Sen. Risa Hontiveros-P15,627,176.04
23. Sen. Christopher Lawrence “Bong” Go-P15,508,370.82
24. Sen. Leila de Lima-P7,706,392.45